Amelia's Go To Outfit

By EmilyCooper - May 18, 2019

Currently I have been loving bloomers, pretty skirts, knee high socks and bows for Amelia. (Bows have always been a favourite of ours, but I’ve been loving her wearing a soft Headwrap).

However, I could never find a white plain but pretty top to go with, until an amazing lady at @cookiedoughkids kindly gifted me a beautiful T-shirt. Not only is it plain but it has the most beautiful liberty printed heart on it. She does some of the most beautiful personalised kids clothing, you need to go and check her out! Originally the heart on this top was leopard print which is also so beautiful, but for Amelia to get lots of wear out of it, i thought something pink would be more suited (seeing as Amelia's wardrobe is basically pink) and this lovely lady came up with this, and how beautiful is it! 



Something so simple, but so beautiful. The outfits I can now create with this design of top is endless. 

Not only is the top beautiful but the quality of clothing is amazing. I’ve washed it on a low heat (and inside out) over and over again and it comes up like brand new. Her beautiful range of personalised kids clothing is endless! 




How beautiful are these outfits I have created from clothes and accessories I’ve found via Instagram. 



I have to say, instagram is the best place for finding amazing clothing pieces and accessories! 

Bow - @ameliarose_bows
Top - @cookiedoughkids 
Bloomers @islarosebabyboutique 
Shoes @converse 

Make sure you go over to these above Instagram shops and check them out! They are amazing and the clothing pieces they sell are just beautiful. Just want to say a massive thank you for @cookiedoughkids for gifting me this beautiful top.

X


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments