What's In My Changing Bag

By EmilyCooper - March 18, 2018

Once you have a baby your handbag doesn't exist, well mine doesn't anyways! ha ha! My handbag turned into a changing bag which is why I had to get one that I actually liked! 

Before I had a baby I didn't actually realise the amount of stuff you have to carry around with you, it's actually crazy! And I'm the sort of person that packs everything for every "what if" situations. Most likely my bag could be halved but every time I go to do it, I'm like oh no what if this happens or what if I get stuck there, and my mind goes crazy and I panic, so my solution to this is... just pack everything. Its not the end of the world carrying around those extra little bits, is it?

Now I have actually invested in two different bags, one for those short little journeys to the shops or doctors and the other bag for out of town! But don't get me wrong, even my small bag is most likely big to other people! Ha Ha!!


So my first bag is actually from Zara, it's a very pretty pink girlie bag and when I found it last year in Zara Brighton I was in love, I had to get it, it's not your usual bag with loads of compartments, which is now what I'm looking for. But for the moment it works. I brought the matching nappy bag and the changing mat to go with it and its just beautiful, the only bad thing about it, it's fabric so when it gets wet its not ideal. However its pretty and I love it!
And my other bag is from Sweaty Betty, I think its actually meant to be used as a gym bag, (gym bag haha!) but it has all the right compartments and little pockets to pop bits and bobs into so I thought well why not use this as well! I defiantly find this easier to use on shorter journeys! 

What I pack in each bag-

Short Journeys - Sweaty Betty Bag

  • Zara Nappy Bag - 1 Pack wipes, 4 Nappies, Nappie Sacks
  • Bepanthen
  • Zara Changing Mat
  • 1 Change of clothes 
  • Bib
  • 1 Muslin
  • 2 Bottle's & Powder Pot
  • Bonjela 
  • 2 Toys & Comfort Bunny
  • Dummies & Dummy Clip
  • Purse 
  • Keys
  • Lip gloss
  • Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer 
  • Ella's Kitchen Pouch
  • Rice Cakes 
  • Baby Spoon



Long Journeys - Zara Bag

  • Zara Nappy Bag - 1 Pack Wipes, 10 Nappies, Nappie sacks
  • Change of clothes 
  • 2 Muslin's
  • 2 Bibs
  • 3 Bottles & 2 Powder Pots
  • Bonjella
  • Bag Of Toys & Comfort Bunny
  • Dummies & Dummy Clip
  • Purse 
  • Keys
  • Lip gloss 
  • Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer 
  • Ella's Kitchen Pouch
  • Rice Cakes 
  • Baby Spoon

You guys are probably reading this and think I am CRAZY, but the thought of me leaving home and not having everything I need on me, it pretty much freaks me out! So as long as I stay prepared I'm all good! 

What bag do you guys use? Do you have any you would recommend??

Emily xx



    • Share:

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments