What We Wore Wednesday #6

By EmilyCooper - May 23, 2018

I didn't upload one of these post's last Wednesday as I was actually working, and I'm sure your not interested in what I wear to work as its a boring uniform! So I'm back this week, enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having and dressing my little girl in as many dresses as possible!





Today Amelia is wearing a beautiful blue and white dress that is from M&S actually, this was brought for her from one of the girls as my leaving present from work. I don't think I have brought her anything from there actually, its not somewhere I ever think to go to. Maybe I should take a little trip and have a look soon. What I love about this dress, is it's blue and I don't actually have much that is blue apart from blue leggings, and I personally think this colour is beautiful on her. What I also love most is that its matched with a lemon bow to match her lemons in her dress! Now not promoting myself or anything... well maybe a little bit. these bows are handmade but myself to be currently sold via @ameliarose_bows, so go on over there and check them out! 



The matching hat and pants... well they don't actually fit her, so either Amelia has a very large head and bum or they have come up small! But either way I love this. When we went out today I would normally put some socks on her, but one it was boiling hot and two she just pulls them off and I loose them anyways. 



So for me today, well I wanted something quick and easy to put on, it was my day of cleaning the house and doing all the chores. So i have gone for some black and cream loose trousers, now i think they were from one of the little brands inside New Look and there just so comfy. Easy to have on when its hot outside but wanting to look like you have made an effort. I have just paired this with a strappy top, I normally get all my basic from Primark as you cant go wrong for £1.80! 

As you can probably tell under my glasses (that are actually new) I have no make up on. It was one of those days were i just couldn't be bothered to do anything with my face. It can be an effort when you have a child round your legs. So back to my really cool glasses, I think I'm in love to be honest. There nice and stylish, comfy to wear and I love the fact I can now see. For ages now i have been complaining about not being able to see very far and how things are always blurry so a couple of weeks ago I decided to bite the bullet and book myself into Specsavers and get an appointment, and I've not been happier. I literally don't no how I managed to get around before i love that i can now see, its improved my headaches as I'm not squinting anymore and general day to day life! so if you think your eyes are getting bad just go and get them checked out!



That's our outfits for today, hope you are all enjoying the sun and ill see you next Wednesday for another What-We-Wore. If you like reading my blog I upload on a Wednesday and Sunday currently and go over to Instagram and give me a follow @emilyyjcooperr.

Emily xx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments