What I Got For Christmas

By EmilyCooper - December 27, 2017


I’m always such a lucky girl when it comes to gifts at Christmas and I couldn’t be thankful enough. When I say I’m such a big kid at Christmas I so mean it. I still now, even though I have left home get a sack from my parents! Oh it’s amazing ha ha! I’m so so lucky! 

Now just to say I’m not doing this to brag or anything about what I got, I just love to read blogs or watch YouTube videos of what other people got for Christmas, so I thought I would share what I got. You never no, you might like what I got and want to get it yourself, I always find myself doing that! ha ha!!
All the presents I got were gifted from mine and my husbands family, and trust me we have a big family!!

Benefit City Lights Party Nights Pack
Benefit They’re Real Mascara
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation- Fiji 
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 
Rimmel Wonderfully Real Mascara 
Rimmel Clear Completion Powder
Real Techniques Sponges 
Obsession Make Up Brushes 
Makeup Brush Cleaner - Style Pro
Remington Pro Luxe Curler 

Knickers - Autograph 
Topshop Hat 
Purple Jumper, Pink Jumper, Mustard Jumper, Green Jumper - NewLook 
River Island Jeans 
Topshop Jumper 
Topshop Leggings
Disney PJ's 
NewLook PJ's 
Dressing Gown - TU 
New Look- Brown Boots
Primark Thigh High Boots

Victoria Secrets Spray - Secret Charm 
Body Mist Snow'ella 
Champneys Body Butter 
Sanctuary Spa Body Wash / Body Scrub 
Soap And Glory

Google Home Mini   
Zoella Ring Holder 
Pandora - Minnie mouse charm 
Virgin Spa Day For Two 
Sam Smith CD
Michael Kors - Card Holder 




I feel such a lucky person to get what I did, I can not wait to use/ try all my new bits!! Let me know what you got?

Emily xx





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments