My Bugaboo Cameleon3!!

By EmilyCooper - January 31, 2018

Don't ask me why cause I don't even know why, how or who even told me about Bugaboo prams! Maybe I just saw them about and thought they were pretty dam cute so I just had to get one! Anyways I'm so glad I did! 

I think I'm actually in love with this pram, I personally feel like it's one of the best prams that I have come across. When I was trying out prams in Mothercare, it was actually between three different ones, Silver Cross, iCandy and the Bugaboo Cameleon3. These for me were the best looking prams on the market at the time, but if anyone has any other prams they would recommend then defiantly let me know cause I'm all up for trying new things out! These prams were definitely the most sturdiest and I had read so many good reviews about them. Now as I said when I was looking at them in the shop I just I couldn't actually get the Bugaboo out of my mind, it was just kind of there and I think that's when I new that  the Bugaboo Cameleon3 was the one for me. 


Personally I love the way it looks, its very modern and stylish, you can pop your car seat on the top of the wheels, all you got to do is buy some adaptors, (which you can buy separately). You also have the bassinet for when they are little and the sit me up part for when they start to become impatient lying down and want to look out at the world, (which is what I'm actually finding out now)! It's so easy to push, very lightweight and very compact when folding up. What more could you want I ask?? Well...

I would defiantly say its a uni sex pram, you can change the colours of the hood, apron and cosy toes, you could even get a spare set? Maybe a different colour for summer and winter!! You can add cup holders and sunshades, and then take them off as you please, the  rain cover is so fitted and the basket underneath is perfect for storing my baby bag! Everything is just perfect about this pram! Ohh and I've actually been cheeky and added a fur trim to my hood and a cute little bow too!! 

I no these prams are not cheap but I know it going to last me a good couple of years and when it comes to having another baby (if I do ha ha) then its going to get another good use out of it! But this is the Bugaboo I invested in, it's the Bugaboo Cameleon3 with cream fabrics (cream I know) but I can wash them if I want to!! 


The thing I also love about Bugaboo is they bring out newer prams most years but they still carry the same style, maybe limited edition or different pram colours but I feel like they carry their own unique style. BEAUTIFUL! 

And now I'm looking for a smaller buggy, I need one that I can put in the back of my car boot (which is not big) to take away with me on sort little getaways, and pack my whole life in as well, but I can't actually find one I want or that I like. All I seem to be doing is comparing it to my bugaboo ha ha! So if you could recommend any that would be great!!

Leave a comment to let me know, and why not tell me all about the buggy you have?

Emily xx


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments