Valentines Day White Chocolate Hearts

By EmilyCooper - February 14, 2018

Happy Valentines day everyone!! Hope you all get spoilt with many flowers and chocolates!!


Valentines day is either a hit or miss with many people, but me, well I kinda love the day ha ha! It's cute, romantic and well I love the receiving of flowers and chocolate. However I'm generally the one who loves looking at all the cute valentine bits in the shops but I kinda think something a little D.I.Y can be better gesture.  Something you've put a little effort into, even if it didn't cost you the world. It's the thought that counts right? Don't get me wrong if you want to go and buy me a Lamborghini (Husband) then I am defiantly not going to complain!

So for my cute D.I.Y valentines gift, I have gone for something edible. The saying is "The best way to a mans heart is through his stomach" Right?? ha ha!

This D.I.Y is pretty easy!!

All you need-

  • 200g White Chocolate (Milky Bar)
  • Heart Shape Mould 
  • Pink Sprinkles
  • Valentine Bags

Step 1-
Melt the 200g of white chocolate, I choose to do this in the microwave as its easier but its your choice if you want to use the microwave or the hob.


Step 2-
While the chocolate is melting, put a small pinch of sprinkles into the bottom of each heart shape mould.

Step 3-
Once the chocolate is melted, pour the chocolate into the heart shape moulds. Be sure to tap the moulds so the chocolate gets all into the corners. I also managed to make 10 extra small hearts using a different mould. 


Step 4-
Place the moulds onto a flat surface and pop into the fridge. Be sure to leave it for 2-3hrs until fully set. (I actually left mine over night).

Step 5-
Once set turn them over and pop them out! And done, you have your valentines inspired chocolates!






I just bagged mine up and popped them into my husbands lunch with his card! How cute!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments