Bullet Journal... Kind of?

By EmilyCooper - January 22, 2018

This year I have decided to get my bum in some form of organised, I hate the not knowing and I feel so much more healthier in my brain when things are written down and in an organised manor! 

Now I've read some bits about "Bullet Journals", and I can't quite figure out if what I have done is one or not but here I thought I would show you guys what I have done to keep things organised and on track when it comes to my "Blogging" life! I have only recently started my blog... so I have nothing to compare to. So I got myself a book and thought I would give it ago. If I'm correct you can get some form of specific Bullet Journal book, but I just thought just grab yourself a cool pad/book and get designing one that suits me best! So that's what I did! And I love a book with lines... Otherwise I generally write all wonky!! ( And that does not look pretty) ha ha! 

So this is what I brought and what I came up with >>>>


The first four pages are the months of the year, here I can write down any events I'm attending, anything I think of that's happening in months to come, I can quickly jot them down or put down special events, like my wedding anniversary or my daughters 1st birthday. It's like a little mini diary! And to me it's just handy to know what's coming up in the up coming months. ooo look my caravan holiday!! Exciting times!!



On the next page I have left it blank, I thought it would be a nice idea to have somewhere opposite my stats page were I can doodle on, if when I fill in my stats page I think of ways to get more people to follow me on Instagram or how to get my blog more out there, this would be an ideal place to put them. 


Then like I said I have my stats page, it's kind of weird for me to do this cause I don't have any other social network other than Instagram, which if you don't follow me go on over and follow me @emilyyjcooperr I would love to share with you my life! But I guess I can just jot down how many people have followed my blog, how many views I'm getting on my blog and hopefully some followers on Instagram! I'm generally not one for Facebook and Twitter confuses me ha ha! But as you can see I have left space on the end... I have debated starting a YouTube channel? But I'm not so sure. Let me know if you think I should and what you would love to see! 

Then I have a page for every month of the year, this is to put down my blog ideas and what days they will go out  on, now I am trying to upload on a Sunday and Wednesday, and I may even try adding another day, but I'm going to start with two and see what happens. To the right hand side I have got a coding going on to help me when it come to getting ready and uploading. 


P = Pictures
T= Text
S = Schedule 
P = Post 

I can then easily see were I am and what I need to do to get the post scheduled and ready to be posted. 



That's it.. I no very plain and simple, but for me it works because I have only started this blog and I need something simple to keep me knowing what is going on. I then have loads of space in the back of the book to get writing some posts or defiantly ideas down, maybe I can use the pages for lists (which I love doing) of things I need to get for blog posts! I guess I can just doodle and express everything all in one place, and it will make all the sense to me!

Now I do have another life to my blog, my personal boringness of appointments and work (BORING) so I need another diary to organise that life! So I just grabbed a simple everyday diary... easy to use, easy to understand and perfect for putting birthdays, bills, appointments, work days and times all in there so I don't actually forget anything!! 



And that's it, my kind of bullet journal (diary) books to help me organise my life! 

Like I said if you wanna follow me go on over to Instagram @emilyyjcoopeerr, or leave me a comment of what yours looks like, or what else you think I should add to it and I'll get back to you!

Emily xx



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments