Moving Moving Moving

By EmilyCooper - March 07, 2018

I do apologise for not posting recently, this post will explain why. You have probably guessed by the title already but, we have moved.



So yes, the day has come were we can finally get into our new home! I am so god dam excited. This is the first time that we can ACTUALLY decorate! No more asking to put a picture up or can we paint or can we do this, can we do that. We can just do it! ( The little things in life that make me happy!) We can make this house feel like home for the first time ever, put our family touch on it! For the past three years we have moved. Our first flat, just before we got married, loved it to start with, hated it near the end (prego related reasons), being stuck in a flat for months being sick everyday with no escape route. That was not fun! Our second home, a cute little 2 bed end of terrace, thought we would be staying here more than a year... apparently when you have a baby you acquire more room. I think my garden was bigger than my lounge and kitchen put together, and the garden was like a postage stamp. Just because I had the right amount of bedrooms does not mean I had the right amount of space everywhere else.

Now our new home! I literally want jump up and down and never stop! I’m not bragging or boasting or nothing it’s more excitement than anything and I want to share with you and take you on our little journey of creating our perfect family home. I can not wait to show you over the next coming months! 




The excitement about getting into the house was fun.. the work that came with moving was not so fun. Apparently over the past couple of years you just gather so much crap things that you don’t actually need? Like... who needs 3 coffee machines? 2 soup makers? A waffle maker? 3 blenders? Too many espresso cups and a weird filtered coffee mug cup thing? Apparently I do? ha ha!
However I look at them and think... I cant get rid of them cause I'll probably use them, they will come in handy one day and most likely two months later there still be exactly we’re I left them, not used in a cupboard. I think you could defiantly call me a hoarder? I literally keep everything most people throw away. And I’m 100% into sentimental stuff! Everything I own apparently has a meaning and why would I want to get rid of it? Maybe I need help! ha ha!

My question is why when you start packing one room you get distracted, you go into another room and then you remember where you was so back you go. Then you don't seem to get anywhere because I'm lost and I don’t actually know what I’m packing in each box I’m just throwing it in a hoping for the best. Unpacking the other end is... umm interesting! 



Just get ready for the next few months cause I’m going to be getting stuck right into my decorating in the new house! I might upload the before and after of each room, and ill make sure I also link anything I buy encase you want to find we’re I got it from! And when I'm picking up little bits and bobs I'll save them and put a little hall on here for people to see what I've been buying!

If you know any cute home ware places or know any independent companies then comment below or go over to my Instagram (emilyyjcooperr) and tag me in them, I'm all about supporting small business and getting some cute quirky bits. 

Emily xx




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments