Primark Clothing Haul

By EmilyCooper - April 08, 2018

Last Saturday I decided it was about time I visited Primark. I hadn't been there In so long a trip was very much needed. It's great value for money, and if you are like me and currently living on maternity pay then the cheaper the better is what I say. There is nothing more satisfying than leaving with a big bag of shopping knowing you haven't spent lots! 


I wasn't in the shop very long as I had a screaming baby attached to my arm, as of course when your trying to do something for yourself they totally don't want to co-operate at all! Even though when your on the way to the shops your having that chat with them, "be a good girl today wont you". She's 6months old she really doesn't have a clue what I'm going on about but still it would be great if just once, she would sleep in her pram or just play with the many many toys I take with me. But no she would rather be on my hip seeing what I'm doing. So yes this trip was very quick and I just had to speed try things on and hope for the best. Next time I'm going to leave her and my husband at home so I can go and rummage and spend all the time in the world! (Also I will not be visiting on a Saturday again)! Toooo BUSY!! 

I always find when I open my wardrobe I have too many jumpers and not enough tops, everyday tops and something a little bit more. My aim for this shopping trip was to get as many tops as I could and well, I succeeded on that part!

Mustard Floral Blouse Size 8 - £10



When I first walked into the shop this blouse really caught my eye but I thought I never wear anything like it, its very out there and floral. But I thought well, I'm going to try it on and I bloody love it. It's so pretty and it's something you can dress up with jeans and heels or put on with some denim jeans and little shoes. I never thought anything like this would be me but its so beautiful. 

Red Floral Kimono Top Size 8 - £10


This is also another top I thought I would never wear but its so flattering, and I'm not keen on anything to tight round my stomach and this just pulls me in on the best places.  It's so pretty and its defiantly something ill be wearing a lot of. 

Black 3/4 Length Body Dress Size 10 - £6



I'm hoping the weather is going to get better because I have been dying to get more of my spring/summer clothes out and one of my favourite things to wear is long body dresses/long skirts. I'm still trying to loose some of my baby weight and I did try this on, it looks okay it's a little hugging in places I would prefer it not to be but I am working on that. Hopefully in the next few weeks I can get rid of that and wear this plain dress with a denim jacket and some converse!

White Detail T-Shirt Size 10 - £6



I always find when I open my draws t-shirts are always a no, I never have any cute every day t's. So I need to change this and I am going to start buying little bits now and again. So I picked this one up to start me off, it's white which I love, it goes with pretty much everything and its got frilly sleeves (which is a bit girlie) and it's perfect to chuck on with a pair of jeans and a jacket! Win Win!

 Khaki T-Shirt Size 10 -£4



I'm all about the basics, and mine are looking a little worse for wear at the mo, so I needed to invest, Anyways I came across this top in the basic section? On one of those big tables with loads of colours and hello? It's not very basic to me, its got detail on it, which most basic is just plain and it was only £4? How much better than that can you get! I had to get it!

 Grey & Black Long T-Shirt Top - £4 each


I'm a sucker for a long top, I hate the top of my legs and especially when I am wearing leggings. I'm not the sort of person to put leggings on and wear a short top! No no no! It freaks me out even talking about it! For me it's nice to have long tops in my cupboard that if I wanna have a more chilled day I can throw some leggings on, a long top and be done. They were £4 each, you really cant go wrong!

Khaki, Grey, White Strappy Top - £1.80 each


Finally to finish my bits off I had to get some string tops, mine are either ancient or falling to pieces because I have worn them to much. I literally wear one of these everyday under everything I wear, keeps me nice and warm haha! No but seriously I cant go a day without wearing one and for £1.80 you cant really go wrong. 

I then ran upstairs to have a quick look at there baby bits, I was looking for some headbands but I couldn't find anything but I picked up these little bits. I find it can be hit and miss and some of their bits can be expensive for what is it but again their basic bits are so reasonable and you cant go wrong for getting them. 

While I was up there I picked up two cardigans, a baby pink one and white one, I'm finding that she is wearing cardigans more and more now and I don't actually have any so I needed to get some and these were £4.50 each, like wow how cheap? These are so cute their plain so there go with everything and for £4.50 I had to get more than one. I then picked up some frilly socks, I got white ones cause I find white goes with more and these were £1.50. I'm kind of thinking I should have got more? I have socks for her but nothing really girlie and plain, other ones are coloured and boring haha!

She's growing out of her clothes so quickly at the moment, one moment shes fitting into her 3-6 and now shes out growing so I needed to get some vests and they had a pack of three, white, baby pink and a dark pink for £2.80. For this price I grabbed 2 packs, she's always going to need vests and these are such good money! Then finally I grabbed a long sleeve plastic bib, majority of the time I strip her because I only have one long sleeve bib and I don't want to ruin her clothes, (which I have done to loads already) so I got another one so I don't have to strip her down all the time and this was only £3.50 so such a barging.





And that was it, all done. I didn't really get time to have a look round the homeware and the underwear and a proper look at the kids bits, so I'm probably going to go back in a few weeks and have a good look. This time I'm not going to take the baby. It's not fair putting her through it, she gets all stressed out and it makes me all stressed and I cant have a proper look. So unless you have a placid baby then I would recommend leaving the baby at home with the partner or with a grandparent. It's so not worth the hassle!

Anyways guys, iv rambled on so much I hope I don't bore you! Hope you enjoyed looking at the little bits I got! Let me know if you get anything nice In there!

Emily xx


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments