What We Wore Wednesday #2

By EmilyCooper - April 04, 2018

So after the weekend of not feeling well, today's outfits are very much chilled! We haven't left the house since Sunday afternoon and today is the first time I'm actually dressed! 



Today Amelia is wearing a cute blush pink long sleeve top, which is from Next.  It's got a little bunny face on the front and seeing as we are in the Easter holiday's why not carry on with some bunny clothing!! I don't think this was a recent purchase, I think I got this in the Next boxing day sales! I love making my way over to Next when they have a sale on! I generally grab everything in all sorts of sizes cause I know it's good quality clothing. Her leggings are also from Next. I love leggings, there so easy to put on and take off for bum changes and I always find that you need to have a pair if not 2 of navy leggings, they go with absolutely everything! Her Socks are also a purchase from Next, they are a little bit big for her but her 0-6 month ones were to small! Socks are a pain at the moment, she is into her feet so every time I put them on she just pulls them off. These socks come in a pack of 3 pastel colours! Great for the spring time. To finish off her outfit today she is wearing a cute little head band, this was from Mothercare, but I am finding it really difficult to find more? If anyone has any suggestions then let me know!



For my outfit today I have gone pretty casual, I'm just getting over the sickness bug and I haven't ventured out of the house for days, and I knew today was going to be another chilled tidy the house kind of day.



My Top is a recent purchase from Primark, your see my Primark Haul going up this Sunday! I love wearing long baggy tops, I'm still trying to loose the rest of the baby weight so I'm not liking anything to tight around my belly and these tops are just great. It was also £4, so yes I had to have it! It's an everyday kind of top, just what I like. I have paired it with some black ripped New Look Hallie jeans, these are actually a little bit to big for me, I brought them just after having Amelia (which was not a good idea) because my other jeans didn't fit and now they don't fit that great now as well, but I'm not going out to get any others until I reach my goal weight and these were comfy and that's the feel I was going for haha!



I have also got on my Pandora bracelet, this Is just my favourite, I wear it all the time and recently got brought the Mini Mouse charm to go onto it! Disney all the way. I then have also go on my "Baby Girl" bracelet from a shop called "Joma Jewellery London". This was brought for me when I had Amelia and its pretty and dainty and I wear it all the time! Thrown my hair up, put some mascara on and that's us for today, a nice chilled outfit day!





I'll be posting next Wednesday and every one after that and i'll be uploading my Primark Haul on Sunday!!

Emily xx






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments