What We Wore Wednesday #3

By EmilyCooper - April 18, 2018

Last week I didn't upload, we went away on a little trip to Weymouth and it was a lovely week with the family relaxing and doing not a lot! But I'm now back with the 'What- We- Wore- Wednesdays'.
The sun is shining outside today, so what better way to enjoy than dress my little girl in something pretty and pink! 



Her whole outfit today is actually from TU clothing.  I think I have said it before but I'm going to say it again, there clothing is such good quality and it washes up so well, I cant help myself every time I go in there I end up buying more! I love putting Amelia in pretty pink girlie outfits, whether she will always dress like a girlie girl as she grows up I wont know till then but while I can I will! This outfit is so so cute, and it's spring inspired with the bunnies on it! The tights are a little to big, and I'm finding that with tights at the moment, they seem to either come up over big or just not big enough! I have also paired this outfit with a cute little headband and her adorable bunny she never sleeps without! 




My outfit of the day is still on the dark side, I love wearing black it's probably one of my favourite colours to wear, and yes I do need to start wearing more brighter, fresh colours for the spring but I just cant help myself. I find black is a much slimming colour for me so I head straight for it! I usually wear this skirt with a black top so I pushed the boat out today and am wearing an ombree Diesel top! (the bottom bit is pink if that counts) haha! The skirt is from H&M, Top from Diesel Then I have started to bring out my chokers again, I always come back to these when the summer feels like its approaching and the T-Shirts start coming out the wardrobe. I don't no why but I never wear them in the winter, maybe because I just live in big baggy jumpers because its 100% FREEZING! Oh and obviously I'm wearing my Pandora bracelet, which has the gorgeous Minnie mouse charm on it!


Hair just straightened and basic make-up on today, when you have a screaming 7 month old buy your feet everything quick and easy is everything a mum needs! 


See you next Wednesday!!

Emily xx


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments