What We Wore Wednesday #4

By EmilyCooper - April 25, 2018

This post is a little late going up this evening, but better late than never right?! Today was one of those days that you just throw something on, make the baby look all pretty (because she is priority) and leave the house. Then realise it's Wednesday.. it's when I up load my Wednesday look and I look a little bit of a mess. But hey isn't that part of being a mummy??





Today Amelia has got on this beautiful dress I got from next, it's so lovely, I love having little staple dresses in her wardrobe and this is defiantly one. Actually I just love having dresses in her wardrobe, I think it is pretty much all dresses! If I could get away with wearing her clothes I so would! The detail on the dress is very pretty, the cactus's are embroidered which I love and its a button up back, so much easier when your baby now thinks it's funny to roll over when changing! Embroidered things must be in at the moment because I have a couple of dresses with them on. I have paired it with some navy tights, they were a little bit big for her but that's the issue I'm having at the moment and have been for a while, I just cant seem to find tights that actually fit. These were from Next as well and then she is wearing a cute little headband from Peacocks! 



Now my outfit.. please excuse this today, oh my. I just got up, threw some clothes on and went out. My good old trusty black jeans seem to always come out the closet when I need a quick outfit change. I guess being a mum, you don't always have the time to look glamorous and today I defiantly didn't and for me I don't always want to? I'm not sure if all mums feel like this but some times I just would rather spend that extra time with my baby going out or just playing. I always find if I stay at home and spend lots of time getting ready, pottering about I never get out early (or the whole day), and over the past week or so i have been getting out early to enjoy a nice beach walk. (I need to do some fitness). So today's outfit includes a black and white strip top from Primark, black skinny high wasted jeans from New Look and some black ankle boots from New Look. If you have noticed buy my recent post's, my clothes consist of - New Look, Primark and maybe H&M, my baby's clothes however come from - Next, TU, Zara? You can probably guess were I'm going with this... but seriously I spend to much money on my daughters clothing than I do my own! Something needs to change round here haha! I joke, I wouldn't have it any other way!  



See you next Wednesday!

Emily xx


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments