What We Wore Wednesdays #1

By EmilyCooper - March 28, 2018

This is another post I'm thinking on doing on a regular basis, as I love fashion and I love the kids clothing you can get! There is such a variety and I want to buy it all. So on a Wednesday from now I will be uploading a little post of our outfits of the day! 


 
This outfit has got to be one of my favourites, I love bold colours on her and this is just extra cute. This whole outfit is from Sainsbury's and they are smashing there children's clothing range at the moment. I love the quality of their clothing. This cardigan is beautiful and she doesn't really have many cardigans but as we are heading towards the summer I think I need to invest in some more now!



I love dressing Amelia in leggings and tops, there just so easy to get on and off! She is currently in 6-9months but she has only recently gone into this size, however she can still fit into some 3-6months depending what brand they are. Currently the Sainsbury's range fits her perfect! You defiantly have to go down and have a look!
I have linked all the clothing bits I can find the bib and the socks must have been from an older range! Sorry!!



My outfit of the day is something I reach to quite often, I love throwing on some jeans and a big jumper when the weather is not great outside! And the weather was pretty horrible today! It's quick and easy and when you have a baby everything quick and easy is what you need in life! I also like to try and make myself still feel human so popping on a cute jumper makes me feel good!




The cream jumper is from H&M, I brought this maybe a month ago as I was desperate to get another cream jumper, the one I had was very old and had seen better days! I love it for the weather now as it's still chilly, and I hate being cold! Jeans are from New Look, generally the only place I can get jeans at the moment, they are the perfect fit and I cant find any others I like. If you have any good recommendations please let me know, because shopping for jeans is my worst nightmare!! My brown boots are also from New Look, currently £34.99, I'm not sure if they are still in stores but I know there online still. Brown belt from Primark and my "E" necklace I'm not sure were this is from as my mother brought this for me when I was a little girl!




With spring on our doorsteps and summer in a couple of months, these outfits are only going to get cuter and pastel colours, skirts and dresses will all be coming out the wardrobe! Oh I'm so excited to show you more!! I'm also thinking of going on a little shopping trip for myself, I feel like my wardrobe needs a little spring/summer thrown all over it. Watch out for another haul because it will be coming you way!!



Emily xx




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments